Concrete Design | Determination of Deformation in State II
To perform deflection analysis in the right manner, it is important to “inform” the program about the exact support conditions of the element of interest. The definition of design supports in RFEM 6 will be shown for a reinforced concrete member set.
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
RFEM 6 structural analysis software is the basis of a modular software system. The main RFEM 6 program is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as to model solid and contact elements.
The RSTAB 9 structural frame analysis and design program contains a similar range of functions as the FEA RFEM software, paying special attention to frameworks. It is, therefore, very easy to use and has for many years been the best choice for structural analysis of beam structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and other materials.
In the Concrete Design add-on, various designs according to international standards are possible. You can design members, surfaces, and columns, as well as perform punching and deformation analyses.
In the Concrete Design add-on, various designs according to international standards are possible. You can design members and columns.