Displaying Results in Solids
Designing rigid end plate connections is difficult for four-row connection geometries and multi-axis bending stresses, because there are no official design methods.
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of selected load cases only?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- In connection with a calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for a calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
Structural engineering software for a finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements