Displaying Results in Solids
Designing rigid end plate connections is difficult for four-row connection geometries and multi-axis bending stresses, because there are no official design methods.
RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Fatigue Design of Members According to EN 1993-1-9
RF-/TIMBER SANS Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to SANS 10163 (South African Standard)
RF-/TIMBER CSA Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to CSA 086 (Canadian Code)
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of selected load cases only?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- Are Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- In connection with a calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for a calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- How can I perform a stability/buckling analysis on a plate structure?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements