Control of Crack Condition for Deformation and Crack Width Analysis
Various design parameters of the cross-sections can be adjusted in the serviceability limit state configuration. The applied cross-section condition for the deformation and crack width analysis can be controlled there.
For this, the following settings can be activated:
- Crack state calculated from associated load
- Crack state determined as an envelope from all SLS design situations
- Cracked state of cross-section - independent of load
If you want to use a pure surface model, for example, when determining the internal forces and moments, but the structural component is still designed on the member model, you can take advantage of a result beam.
- In RFEM 6, is it possible to display a graphic with the distribution of the required reinforcement in the DIN A0 format?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- How can I create a contact solid between two surfaces in RFEM?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.