You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Round Timber Hall
Model to Download
RSTAB model of a round timber structure.
Model Used in
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Creating Concept for CNC Production of Balcony Railings in Consideration of Structural Analysis, Timber Preservation and Cost-Effectiveness
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER CSA | Design of timber members according to CSA 086 (Canadian standard)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER AWC | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Standard)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I change the cutting angle for the "Main member only" joint type?
- According to DIN EN 1995‑1‑1/NA, the crack factor kcr may be increased by 30% for softwood in the areas that are at least 1.50 m from the timber grain plane. How is it possible to apply this in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- How can I control an overpressed joint in the ridge?
- Which cross-sections can I design in the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I consider slip of a connection in cross-laminated timber structures?
- How can I consider downstand beams in cross-laminated timber structures?
- In the case of compound timber cross-sections, it is possible to consider the "gamma" factor. How can I determine it?
Is it possible to optimize cross-sections in RF-/TIMBER Pro?