Model to Download
Modeling of a truss and a bridge with steel-to-timber connections in RFEM.
- Views 1424x
- Downloads 130x
- Updated 4 October 2021
- Number of Nodes 53
- Number of Lines 140
- Number of Members 140
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 38
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 4.506 t
- Dimensions 79.31 x 10.42 x 12.02 ft
- Program Version 5.23.01.154798
Influence of Shear Deformation on the Total Deformation for Single-Span Beams with a Rectangular Cross-Section
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-MOVE/RSMOVE | Load case generation for members from moving load positions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
- How many members can be connected to a node in RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber and what is the minimum angle between the members?
- There is a note in the RF‑/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber add-on module saying that the member length is too short. What is the minimum length and how can I avoid the problem?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?