Model of Cooling Tower
Model to Download
Model of a cooling tower
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged Connections of Lattice Towers According to EC 3
RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Effective Lengths for Lattice Towers
For designs of tension stress, compression, bending stress, and shear force resistance, the maximum resistance design values are compared with the action design values. If structural components are subjected to both bending and compression at the same time, the RF-/TOWER Design add-on module performs an interaction. You can determine the factors according to Method 1 (Annex A) or Method 2 (Annex B).
For the flexural buckling design, it is not necessary to enter the slenderness ratio or the elastic critical buckling load of the governing buckling case. The module automatically performs calculation of all required factors for the bending stress design value. RF-/TOWER Design determines the effective critical moment for lateral-torsional buckling for each member on every x-location of the cross-section.
- How can I display the load distribution of RWIND Simulation in RFEM?
- How can I adjust the wind tunnel to the model in RWIND Simulation?
- In RWIND Simulation, I imported neighboring buildings and terrain to consider them. When performing a new calculation in RWIND Simulation, started from RFEM, this data is no longer available. What can I do?
- My RFEM file includes some RWIND Simulation load cases. After deleting the FE mesh, these load cases are no longer available. However, these load cases are still available in the automatically generated combinations and I get an error message when starting the calculation. What can I do?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- When calculating a cable using the STEEL EC3 add‑on module, there is the error message "Incorrect characteristic stresses for material No. 1! Please correct this in Table 1.2."
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Which formula is used in the RF‑/TOWER Loading add-on module to calculate the first natural frequency for the determination of the structure coefficient?