Steel Hall with Concrete Building
Model to Download
Three-story concrete building with attached steel hall
Model Used in
- Knowledge Base 001680 | Why 3D Models in Structural Design?
- Event 001982 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Event 001986 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Event 002070 | Free Webinar | Increase Your Productivity Using Avanced Features of RFEM
- Video 001567 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Video 001526 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Video 002106 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Views 550x
- Downloads 102x
- Updated 25 January 2021
If you want to change only a few geometry parameters in a model, it is not always necessary to remove these structural parts and redefine them.
External Pressure Coefficients, Cp, for Domed Roofs with a Circular Base (according to Figure 27.3-2 )
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). You can use a 3D viewer to view, rotate, etc. the models.
- Are the Dlubal Software programs applicable for analysis of process manufacturing plants?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- Why do I get large differences for the design of a longitudinally stiffened buckling panel in comparison with the German and Austrian National Annex?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How can I perform the stability analysis in RF‑/STEEL EC3 for a flat bar supported on edges, such as 100/5? Although the cross-section is rotated by 90° in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed as lying flat in RF‑/STEEL EC3.
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How are hot-dip galvanized components considered for fire resistance in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module?
- How is the rotational stiffness of a buckling stiffener determined in PLATE‑BUCKLING?
- Is it possible to manually specify a longitudinal reinforcement for design in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- Can I simulate the cracked state of a concrete cross -section for a bending beam with the "Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic 1D" material model?