Info Day 2015 - Membrane
Model to Download
Model Used in
The RF‑FORM‑FINDING add‑on module can be activated in the ‘Edit Model - General Data’ window, ‘Options’ tab. By activating the module, a new RF‑FORM‑FINDING load case is created and an additional menu appears in the main program, allowing for the definition of prestress conditions for membrane and cable elements.
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Why does the form-finding not work for the "Cable on Pulleys" member type?
- Why does the command "Calculate all" not calculate the results for load cases with the action category "Form-finding"?
- Is it possible to perform the form-finding of membranes regardless of the semi-rigid supporting structure?
- Why does RFEM find no equilibrium for an upward load on a membrane roof curved downwards?
- What is the easiest way to simulate a cushion for the RF‑FORM‑FINDING add‑on module?
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?