You cannot download this structural analysis model because it is a customer project.
Passive House Made of Timber in Lugo, Spain
Structural model of customer project 001182 | Passive House Made of Timber in Lugo, Spain
The one-story house made of cross-laminated and glued-laminated timber will be awarded with the prestigious certification for passive houses, a symbol of high quality standards in terms of energy efficiency and CO2 consumption.
Structural Analysis and Design:
- Model 001130 | Steel-Timber Connection in Passive House Made of Timber in Lugo, Spain
- Model 001290 | Steel Beam - Passive House Made of Timber in Lugo, Spain
Model Used in
- Statiksoftware für Laminat-, Sandwichtragwerke und Brettsperrholz (BSP)
- Structural Engineering Software for Buildings
No Download Possible
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Stability Analysis of Two-Dimensional Structural Components on Example of Cross-Laminated Timber Wall 1
Basically, you can design structural components made of cross-laminated timber in the RF-LAMINATE add-on module. Since the design is a pure elastic stress analysis, it is necessary to additionally consider the stability issues (flexural buckling and lateral-torsional buckling).
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Where can I find the layer structures by producers of cross-laminated timber plates in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?