Model to Download
This steel structure was used to explain how to enter eccentricities for surfaces and members using the convenient 'Pick Function'.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, you can enter eccentricities for surfaces and members using the convenient "pick function".
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- Can I keep the results from RWIND Simulation even if the FE mesh is deleted, even though I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case in the RF-/STEEL add-on module for design, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What effects can renumbering elements have on the printout report and the add -on modules?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How can all surfaces be displayed in gray?