Model to Download
This model was used to show how to display the members in color depending on the applied cross-section for a quick overview of the used cross-sections.
Model Used in
- Customizable GUI for Individual Adjustment of RFEM
- Customizable Graphical User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RSTAB
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Online training | German 2 | Wed, April 29, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CEST | RSTAB - Frameworks | Online training
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- The tables (or navigator) are not displayed despite activating the table window (or navigator). How to make them visible again?
- Why are certain model generators only displayed inactive/grayed out?
- I have problems with my printout report. The font is very large. In some cases, the columns overlap and the font is no longer legible.
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Do you have a list of FAQ in Excel, for example, to give us with an overview of the existing FAQ?
- I have imported a DXF file to RFEM. Unfortunately, the scaling of the model is not correct; it has to be reduced. How can I change the scale?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain lifting support forces, even though the loads act in the opposite directions. How is this possible?