Reinforced Concrete Beam
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the documentation of the applied shear force for the shear design.
Model Used in
For uniformly distributed loading according to EN 1992‑1‑1 (Eurocode 2), the design section for the shear reinforcement can be placed at the distance d from the front edge of the support.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- When calculating deformations in RF‑CONCRETE Members, I see inconsistencies in the deflection diagram. Why?
- Why can I no longer display the intermediate results in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Can I use RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to determine the steel mass for the inserted reinforcement?
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.