Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the formula editor with reference to line grid entries.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
In the Formula Editor environment, you can specify any parameters (lengths, force values, etc.) to control load and geometry data in the modeling.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM https://www.dlubal.com/en/products/rfem-and-rstab-add-on-modules/reinforced-concrete-structures/rf-concrete-nl | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-MOVE/RSMOVE | Load case generation for members from moving load positions
Ship lift | Flap Gate Sluice of Niederfinow Boat Lift | (c) Ingenieurbüro Jürgen Ehlenz | www.ibehlenz.de
- Can I download a 90-day trial version of RFEM 6 to test it out even if I own RFEM 5 now?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where can I set in RFEM 6 that the stresses within the elements should be displayed constantly?
Is it possible to use the add-ons grayed out in the overview?
Can I open my old RFEM 5 models with RFEM 6 without any problems and edit them further?
- Where can I enter the smoothing areas or surface result adjustments in RFEM 6?
- How can I create standardized printout reports with RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 and save them as templates on other computers?
- When trying to log in, I get an error message SSL handshake failed. What should I do?
- What are the minimum requirements for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How can I display mode shapes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?