Steel Frame Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to show how to merge identical material and cross-section definitions.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
When modeling more complex structures with an increased degree of repetition, identical material and cross-section definitions often occur.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
- I am designing a set of members using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment".What could be the reason?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- In connection with a calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for a calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I optimize all cross-sections in my model quickly using internal forces?
- Why do I obtain great differences in results for both the deformation and the bending moments when applying inclination using imperfection to a single member and an articulated set of members with the same total length?
- I have calculated a box girder. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?