Single Span Beam
Model to Download
This model was used to show the different actions of load cases when creating combinations automatically.
Model Used in
- Automatic Generation of Load Combinations in RFEM
- Automatic Generation of Load Combinations in RSTAB
For the automatic load case combination in RFEM and RSTAB, you have to enter the possible interaction of load cases. In addition to the simultaneous or alternative occurrence of all load cases of an action, an option for different combination conditions is possible.
- Although I have selected "simultaneously" for several load cases within one action category, there are also load combinations generated that do not act simultaneously.
- What is the meaning of the action acting "Differently" when I define the action categories?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- Are There no more Null Members in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9? How can I exclude a member from the calculation?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I would like to evaluate the member results in the plan view. Is it possible to get the results drawn in the XY plane?