Model to Download
This model was used to explain the member modeling perpendicular to an existing member.
Model Used in
For a frame trussed from below, compression members are to be modeled perpendicular to the inclined beam. The member length and the intersection with the horizontal beam are defined.
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?