Model to Download
This model was used to demonstrate what has to be considered when modeling contact solids.
Model Used in
In RFEM, you can display contact properties between two surfaces by means of contact solids.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How do I model a conical tower?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
For some time, I have display problems in RFEM and RSTAB that make it difficult to work with the software. It mainly affects the result display. The lines are extended, dotted or not displayed at all, depending on whether I zoom in or out.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
- I would like to divide a line very finely, but I can only define the minimum of 0.5 mm using the "Divide Line → Distance" function. How can I avoid the problem?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- I have already printed some graphics into my printout report. Now, I would like to adjust the colors in the panel. Is it possible to change or update the color scale for all images in the printout report at once?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure that is supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?