Reinforced Concrete Beam
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the standard and calculation settings in RF-TENDON and RF-TENDON Design.
Model Used in
In RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design, you can review and adjust the code‑dependent factors, calculation parameters, and calculation methods using the "Code" button.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it also possible to designe surfaces with RF‑TENDON?
- Is it also possible to design flat slabs in RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- How can I open RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- Is there a possibility in RFEM to define a global polar grid whose origin lies, for example, in the global zero point and which applies to several surfaces?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?