Code and Calculation Settings in RF-TENDON and RF-TENDON Design
In RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design, you can review and adjust the code‑dependent factors, calculation parameters and calculation methods using the “Code” button. You can display the setting and adjustment options according to a chapter of a code, selecting the “Grouping” option in the dialog box.
In addition, it is also possible to filter the individual check settings, using the filtering option “By check”. The search function allows you to search a code according to specific sub-clauses. After adjusting the code and calculation settings, you can save this setting and use it at a later time with another design.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Adrian Langhammer
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Langhammer is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for reinforced cocrete, and provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Prestressed concrete slabs consist of composite, uniaxially stressed hollow plates with a width of about 1.20 m. These elements are prestressed with pre-tension in a precast concrete plant. The precasting is usually done with slipformers. Due to the lesser self‑weight of the non‑solid slab and the existing prestress, these precast prestressed hollow core slabs show a lesser deflection than loosly reinforced slabs made of solid concrete.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it also possible to designe surfaces with RF‑TENDON?
- Is it also possible to design flat slabs in RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- How can I open RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements