Timber Hall | EN 1995
Model to Download
Download the model of a timber hall here and open it with the structural FEA software RFEM 6.
This model is used in the webinar "Modeling and Design of Timber Structures with RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9" on February 23, 2022.
Model Used in
- Views 257x
- Downloads 37x
- Updated 14 April 2022
- Number of Nodes 100
- Number of Lines 148
- Number of Members 148
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 27
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 9,952 t
- Dimensions 20,000 x 6,500 x 20,000 m
Modelling and Design of Timber Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 | 23 February 2022 | 3.00 PM - 4.00 PM CEST
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I optimize all cross-sections in my model quickly using internal forces?
- Why do I obtain great differences in results for both the deformation and the bending moments when applying inclination using imperfection to a single member and an articulated set of members with the same total length?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to design timber structures in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Why do the results of members and sets of members differ in the design?
- I cannot calculate members with double rectangular cross-sections and linearly variable cross-section height in TIMBER Pro. What is the reason?