Model to Download
This model is used in the free webinar "Automatic Creation of Load Combinations in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9" on June 21, 2022 (English, June 14, 2022, German).
Model Used in
- Views 282x
- Downloads 14x
- Updated 22 June 2022
- Number of Nodes 4
- Number of Lines 3
- Number of Members 3
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 6
- Number of Load Combinations 37
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.422 t
- Dimensions 4.000 x 3.000 x 0.000 m
You can create various settings in order to achieve a clearly arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in "Display Properties" using the Transparent and Background color option.
RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Fatigue Design of Members According to EN 1993-1-9
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged Connections of Lattice Towers According to EC 3
RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Effective Lengths for Lattice Towers
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Column Base Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged and Restrained Column Bases According to EC 3
RF-LOAD-HISTORY Add-on Module for RFEM | Consideration of Plastic Deformations from Previous Load Conditions
RF-/STEEL NBR Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to ABNT NBR 8800: 2008
RF-/FE-LTB Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Lateral-Torsional Buckling Analysis According to Second-Order Analysis (FEM)
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of selected load cases only?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
- Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?