Model to Download
This model is used in the free webinar "Automatic Creation of Load Combinations in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9" on June 21, 2022 (English, June 14, 2022, German).
Model Used in
- Views 104x
- Downloads 11x
- Updated 22 June 2022
- Number of Nodes 4
- Number of Lines 3
- Number of Members 3
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 6
- Number of Load Combinations 37
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.422 t
- Dimensions 4.000 x 3.000 x 0.000 m
You can create various settings in order to achieve a clearly arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in "Display Properties" using the Transparent and Background color option.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of selected load cases only?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?