Model to Download
Tensile membrane structure of roof, shape calculated in RFEM 6, software for static analysis.
- Views 248x
- Downloads 18x
- Updated 9 August 2022
- Number of Nodes 25
- Number of Lines 42
- Number of Members 32
- Number of Surfaces 5
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 4,899 t
- Dimensions 6,387 x 5,022 x 25,000 m
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Fatigue Design of Members According to EN 1993-1-9
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s), Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I create a user-defined fabric?
- How do I include the redundancy factor(s) ρ in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?