Interesting customer projects designed with the structural analysis programs by Dlubal Software.
RF-/TOWER Design Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
Design of Lattice Tower Members According to Eurocode
The RF-/TOWER Design add‑on module designs lattice towers according to the standards EN 1993‑1‑1, EN 1993‑3‑1, and EN 50341.
- Consideration of the data from the other RF-/TOWER modules (Structure, Equipment, Loading, Effective Lengths)
- Automatic cross-section classification
- Design of triangular and quadrilateral lattice towers according to EN 1993-1-1, EN 1993-3-1, and EN 50341 including National Annexes
- Integration of National Annex parameters for the following countries:
- NA to BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1993-1-1/NA:2007-10 (Germany)
- CSN EN 1993-1-1/NA.ed:2007-05 (Czech Republic)
- DK EN 1993-1-1/NA:2007 (Denmark)
- NF EN 1993-1-1:2007-05 (France)
- NEN EN 1993-1-1/NB:2006 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1993-1-1:2006 (Poland)
- Flexural buckling analysis of truss members based on the effective slenderness considering bracing and support conditions
- Design of equipment such as platforms according to EN 1993-1-1
- Clearly-arranged display of results including relevant parameters in result tables
- Parts list result window
- Creation of a verifiable printout report
Members of triangular and quadrilateral lattice towers are allocated automatically provided that the lattice tower has been generated in the RF-/TOWER Structure and RF-/TOWER Equipment add-on modules.
However, it is also possible to allocate the members manually. In RF-/TOWER Design, you can use the effective lengths of truss members generated in the
RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths add-on module, or enter them manually.
According to the standards EN 1993-3-1 and EN 50341, you can specify various bracing cases and support types for members of legs and bracing.
For designs of tension stress, compression, bending stress, and shear force resistance, the maximum resistance design values are compared with the action design values. If structural components are subjected to both bending and compression at the same time, the RF-/TOWER Design add-on module performs an interaction. You can determine the factors according to Method 1 (Annex A) or Method 2 (Annex B).
For the flexural buckling design, it is not necessary to enter the slenderness ratio or the elastic critical buckling load of the governing buckling case. The module automatically performs calculation of all required factors for the bending stress design value. RF-/TOWER Design determines the effective critical moment for lateral-torsional buckling for each member on every x-location of the cross-section.
The results are displayed in clearly-arranged module windows. In addition to the design data, the results include all design-relevant parameters. A parts list is generated automatically during the calculation.
All module data is included in the RFEM/RSTAB printout report. The report contents and the extend of the results can be selected specifically for the individual designs.
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
PRICE for RFEM (VAT excluded)
RF-TOWER Design 5.xx
PRICE for RSTAB (VAT excluded)
TOWER Design 8.xx