Interesting customer projects designed with the structural analysis programs by Dlubal Software.
RX-TIMBER Continuous Beam
Analysis and Design of Continuous Beams According to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
RX‑TIMBER Continuous Beam analyzes beams according to EN 1995‑1‑1 (Eurocode 5) or DIN 1052:2008‑12. The program performs the ultimate and the serviceability limit state designs as well as fire resistance designs.
- Design of the following geometrical models:
- Single-span beams with and without cantilevers
- Continuous beams with and without cantilevers
- Hinged girder system (Gerber beams) with and without cantilevers
- For design according to EC 5 (EN 1995), the following National Annexes are currently available:
- BS EN 1995-1-1/NA:2009-10 (United Kingdom)
- ÖNORM B 1995-1-1:2015-06 (Austria)
- NBN EN 1995-1-1/ANB:2012-07 (Belgium)
- CSN EN 1995-1-1:2009-07 (Czech Republic)
- DK EN 1995-1-1/NA:2011-12 (Denmark)
- SFS EN 1995-1-1/NA:2007-11 (Finland)
- NF EN 1995-1-1/NA:2010-05 (France)
- DIN EN 1995-1-1/NA:2013-08 (Germany)
- UNI EN 1995-1-1/NA:2010-09 (Italy)
- NEN EN 1995-1-1/NB:2007-11 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1995-1-1/NA:2010-09 (Poland)
- STN EN 1995-1-1/NA:2008-12 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1995-1-1/A101:2006-03 (Slovenia)
- SS EN 1995-1-1 (Sweden)
- Automatic generation of wind and snow loads
- Multiple optional reductions according to the selected standard
- Simple geometry input with illustrative graphics
- Free entry of tapered geometries; free selection of the grain angle allows for a user-defined design of the compressive and tensile areas for bending
- Comprehensive and extandable material library
- Determination of design criteria, support forces and deformations
- Color reference scales in result tables
- Direct data export to MS Excel
- DXF interface for preparation production documents in CAD
- Program languages: English, German, Czech, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian
- Verifiable printout report with all required designs available in many languages, for example English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch
- Direct import of stp files from various CAD programs
- Design of the following geometrical models:
There are various options available for beam modeling. Graphical representations facilitate the geometry input. Modifications are updated automatically. Deflection of cantilevers can be set in the serviceability limit state design, independently from the deflection in the span.
In order to enter permanent loads (for example roof structure), you can use a comprehensive and extendable material library. Integrated generators allow for comfortable generation of various wind and snow load cases.
Load cases are displayed graphically and superimposed in automatically generated load combinations according to EC 5. In this way, the required input data is reduced to a minimum. However, you can enter load specifications manually as well.
In RX-TIMBER Continuous Beam, the following calculation specifications are available:
- Design of ULS, SLS and/or fire resistance
- Selection of designs to be performed
- Determination of displaying support forces and deformations
- Modification of the recommended limit values for SLS design
- Definition of parameters for fire resistance design according to the simplified method
- Optional vibration design
After the calculation, the results of performed designs including all required intermediate values are displayed in clearly arranged result tables sorted by various criteria. Since the program displays the intermediate values in detail, transparency of all designs is ensured. Furthermore, it is possible to display the distribution of internal forces for each x-location of the beam in a separate graphical window where you can display the deformations and the individual internal forces.
Designs with design details and selected result diagrams can be added in the printout report providing clearly arranged documentation. The printout report can include graphics, descriptions, drawings, and more. Moreover, it is possible to select which calculation data will be covered in the printout.
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
PRICE (VAT excluded)
RX-TIMBER Continuous Beam 2.xx
Customers who bought this product also bought
Design of Glued-Laminated Beams
Design of Timber Columns According to EN 1995-1-1 (EC 5) or DIN 1052:2008-12
Design of Three-Hinged Frames with Finger Joint Connections
Design of Coupled Purlins and Continuous Beams
Design of Stiffening Truss Bracings
Design of Timber Roofs