- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Steel Basics
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic steel training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the steel add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant steel design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL) and a speaker/microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset). Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
- The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Steel and Aluminum Structures Add-on Modules
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- Can RF-STEEL AISC optimize cross-sections for Serviceabillity?
- Does RF-STEEL AISC perform torsion design per Design Guide No. 9?
- After running the design in RF-STEEL AISC, I receive error message 1002 - Invalid cross-section of type "Channel" according to F2. What does this error mean?
- SHAPE‑THIN calculates a very small shear area. Why?
- When calculating a connection with the FRAME JOINT Pro add -on module, a message appears saying that the value is outside the allowable range (prev. Value: 108, min. Value 100, max. Value 100). What does this message mean?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure that is supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- Why are some load cases displayed in red in RF-STEEL EC3?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs by using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
- At which position are the determined support forces for the crane runway girder? At the bottom flange of the crane runway girder or in the shear center of the cross -section?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?