- This online training provides solutions to your current design projects.
- Our qualified training instructors have the necessary expertise and experience.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Steel Basics
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Online Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic steel training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the steel add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant steel design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL) and a speaker/microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset). Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
- The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Steel and Aluminum Structures Add-on Modules
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Steel structure Column base
Steel Hall with Intermediate Plane
Steel Frame AISC 360-16 Warping Torsion Design
Supporting Structure with Tapered Frame
Facade in Form of Honeycomb
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion
Pneumatic Roof Structure
Glass Railing as Solid Model
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can RF-STEEL AISC optimize cross-sections for Serviceabillity?
- Does RF-STEEL AISC perform torsion design per Design Guide No. 9?
- After running the design in RF-STEEL AISC, I receive error message 1002 - Invalid cross-section of type "Channel" according to F2. What does this error mean?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- I would like to move some elements. When moving, my members are deleted, what is the reason?
- I cannot find any reason why no plastic design is performed for a class 1 cross-section. Normally, you have to select the check box for the elastic design.
- I am using COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complicated structures. For this task I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how NURBS should be set? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?