- This online training provides solutions to your current design projects.
- Our qualified training instructors have the necessary expertise and experience.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Basics
Information about the Online Training
Why Attend the Online Training?
Use this webinar to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
B.Eng. Daniel Dlubal
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
Dipl.-Ing. Praxitelis Dimitriadis
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Dimitriadis is responsible for public relations, video marketing, social media and creating of online training sessions.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs a so-called smoothing of the internal forces.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- Does it make any difference if I model a flush beam as a "Rib" or as a "Result Beam"?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- In the filter settings for the values on surfaces, you can display a certain range of results and hide the rest. How can I hide a certain range of values and display the rest?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc,ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- Does a user-defined layer composition in RF-LAMINATE need to be shared separately with other users along with the RFEM model file or is this information stored directly in the RFEM file?
- For the direction of internal forces, I have four options under the "Grouped" selection box to smooth the internal forces. Which grouping should I choose here?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements