- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
Eurocode 3 | Steel structures according to DIN EN 1993-1-1
Information about online training
Why an online training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentOnline training on steel design according to DIN EN 1993-1-1 | Theory and Practical Examples
Target is to give an introduction to Eurocode 3, Part 1-1. The application of the additional steel construction modules for the standard-compliant dimensioning according to EC 3 will be explained using selected practical examples.
Price195.00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
|-||Cross-Section design in ULS|
|-||Stability Analysis in ULS|
|-||Design in SLS|
Additional informationA reliable internet connection is required to participate. Basic knowledge in the use of RSTAB or RFEM is also required. The online training is carried out using RFEM with the associated add-on modules.
During the training, each participant can ask questions via chat at any time.
Each participant receives after the event
- Training certificate
- Training presentation for download
- Used models for download
- Video recording of the training
Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Metzkes
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Metzkes is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for steel structures and provides technical support for our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Sonntag, M.Sc.
Sales & Customer Support
Mr. Sonntag coordinates the Dlubal Software office in Leipzig and is responsible for sales and customer support.
- Steel Structural Analysis & Design Software
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is it possible to set a plastic calculation of the internal forces in RSTAB or are the internal forces exclusively calculated elastically?
- Which programs and add-on modules are suitable for the structural analysis and design of steel structures?
- The design ratio of the cross-section check is different for the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. What is the reason?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members