- The online training offers you solutions to current questions.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- There are no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
Eurocode 3 | Steel Structures According to DIN EN 1993-1-1
Online Training Information
Why An Online Training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentOnline Training on Steel Design According to DIN EN 1993‑1‑1 | Theory and Practical Examples
The aim is to give an introduction to Eurocode 3, Part 1‑1. The application of the add-ons for steel design conforming to the standard EC 3 will be explained, using selected practical examples.
Price250.00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
|-||Cross-Section design in ULS|
|-||Stability Analysis in ULS|
|-||Design in SLS|
Additional InformationA reliable internet connection is required to participate. Basic knowledge in the use of RSTAB or RFEM is also required. The online training is carried out using RFEM with the associated add-on modules.
During the training, each participant can ask questions via chat at any time.
Each participant receives after the event
- Training certificate
- Training presentation for download
- Used models for download
- Video recording of the training
Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Metzkes
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Metzkes is responsible for development in the area of steel structures and provides technical support to our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Sonntag, M.Sc.
Sales & Customer Support
Mr. Sonntag coordinates the Dlubal Software office in Leipzig and is responsible for sales and customer support.
- Structural Analysis and Design Software for Steel Structures
- Software for Structural Steel Connections
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
The following example presents a comparison between a shell model and a simple member model performed in RFEM. In the case of the shell model, a beam is suspended within the surfaces and modeled with restraints on both sides due to the boundary conditions. This is a statically indeterminate system that will form plastic hinges when overloaded. The comparison is carried out on a member model that has the same boundary conditions as the shell model.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is it possible to set a plastic calculation of the internal forces in RSTAB, or are the internal forces exclusively calculated elastically?
- Which programs and add-on modules are suitable for the structural analysis and design of steel structures?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members