FAQ 002272 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to display the mean value of the line support results?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
- I would like to apply only to a part of the surface a rectangular load. How to do it?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- I would like to calculate a multi-span beam. Is it possible to automatically apply imposed loads by span (for the design of the largest supporting moment and moment in the span)?
How the shear deformation of a member can be taken into account?
Is it possible to calculate American steel cross-sections?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements