Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it also possible to designe surfaces with RF‑TENDON?
- Is it also possible to design flat slabs in RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- How can I open RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Which filter settings should be selected in the material library for concrete in order to perform design in RF‑CONCRETE according to the Swedish National Annex? In RFEM, there is no Swedish standard group available for the selection.
- How can I export the reinforcement results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel?
- How can I display the vertical deformation of a column in state II? I cannot find this setting for the serviceability limit state design.
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements