FAQ 003330 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
- Does the activation of the partial safety factor GammaM have an effect on the calculation in RF‑GLASS?
- Is it possible to display the loads of the secondary seal of an insulating glass pane?
- When calculating a glass pane with RFEM, no stresses are displayed. Is there an error?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- In the calculation parameters of a load case or load combination, it is possible to activate various stiffness factors. What exactly is behind this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single-layer, laminated and insulating glass