FAQ 003451 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- When importing the authorization file, I get the error saying that the authorization file cannot be copied to the destination folder. What should I do?
- Is it possible to renumber cross-sections and materials in RFEM and RSTAB?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- How do I define temperature loads on a composite beam?
How can I apply concentrated loads to a curved surface?
- Can I define surfaces with any number of boundary lines?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052