FAQ 004115 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Introducing the Methods of Determining the Allowable Deformations of a Crane Runway Girder.
- Craneway and weld stress analysis
- Craneways and weld fatigue design
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
For the design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (The Netherlands)
- NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
- Is it possible to design intermittent welds in the CRANEWAY add-on module?
- Is it necessary to enter the loads of a crane for each axle or wheel in the table of crane loads in Window 1.4?
- Is it possible to design a crane runway girder without stiffeners on supports in CRANEWAY?
- Where can I enter distances of crane axes?
- How do I change the preset partial factors in CRANEWAY?
- What do the abbreviations for the crane loads in the CRANEWAY Add-on Module mean?
- When doing a calculation, I activated the 'Detailed Calculation' option. Have the support loads already been specified with the reduced dynamic coefficient for dimensioning the substructure?
- I have defined springs on the upper flange of my crane girder laterally. Now, the allowable deformation is calculated acc. to the distance of the springs, how can I change it?
- Can I use the resulting support forces directly for further calculations?
- How can I optimize the calculation time in CRANEWAY?