Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- How is the coupling stiffness determined in RF‑GLASS?
- A curved pane cannot be designed in RF‑GLASS. Why?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
- How can I open the RF‑GLASS add‑on module?
- Is it possible to consider the loads on a glass pane from the structure in the RF‑GLASS design?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single-layer, laminated and insulating glass