FAQ 004511 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Computer technology has a firm grip on digital structural analysis and design. With each new development, the involved planners are able to push the limits of what is feasible upwards.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
- What is the optimal wind tunnel size in RWIND Simulation?
- Is there the ability to apply the adjusted wind tunnel dimensions in RWIND Simulation for all wind load cases instead of making the revision manually for each load case?
- On the dlubal.com website, I found the option to display the results along a line, or the option to enter the points manually. Where can I find this result view?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I delete the RWIND Simulation results in an RFEM or RSTAB model?
- Is it possible to display the RWIND Simulation results in ParaView?
- How is the Cp coefficient of the surface result determined in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.