FAQ 004554 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The member hinge nonlinearities "Scaffolding - N phiy / phiz" and "Scaffolding Diagram" enable the mechanical simulation of a tube joint with an inner stub between two member elements.
The equivalent model transfers the bending moment via the overpressed outer pipe and after positive locking additionally via the inner stub, depending on the compression state at the member end.
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- Where can I see the stresses in RSTAB?
- How do I get the largest column load in my RFEM 3D model?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- My section is classified as Class 4 and non-designable in RF-/STEEL CSA. However, my manual calculation shows a different class. Why the difference?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
I created a very simple model to check the manual calculation. I can't get to the expected results. Could you give me an advice please?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Programmable interface (API) based on the COM technology