FAQ 004570 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
This article deals with rectilinear elements whose cross -section is subjected to a normal compressive force. In this article, the aim is to show the consideration of numerous parameters defined in the Eurocodes for the design of concrete columns in the design software RFEM.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
- How do I change the default settings for the units so they are preset in every new file?
- How can I apply a load on a partial area of a rotationally symmetric structural component only?
- After running the program as a full version and working with it for a certain period of time, an error message appears when saving the file, saying that the authorization failed. What is the reason and how can I save my file anyway?
- What method is applied in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Which type of file is used for RFEM and RSTAB?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052