FAQ 004902 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The RF‑FORM‑FINDING add‑on module can be activated in the ‘Edit Model - General Data’ window, ‘Options’ tab. By activating the module, a new RF‑FORM‑FINDING load case is created and an additional menu appears in the main program, allowing for the definition of prestress conditions for membrane and cable elements.
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How is it possible to create the cutting pattern geometry for a decorative sticker on a biaxially curved membrane roof?
- How are the properties of the elasticity and shear modulus of a membrane fabric with the usual force/length syntax transformed into the general force/surface syntax to be entered in RFEM?
- Why does the direction of a cutting pattern edge line in the support area change abruptly?
- How do I recognize that the flattening process in RF‑CUTTING‑PATTERN has found the convergence?
- How can I smooth continuous boundary lines of membrane cuttings?
- Why is the compensated cutting pattern length of a membrane surface incompatible with the defined compensation?
- By which length is the boundary line compensation distributed in the surface?
- How does the flattening process consider the compensation in the determination of cutting patterns?
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF-FORM-FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?