Modification of Model Type
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In order to create a surface model with failing supports close to reality, an option called "Failure if contact perpendicular to surfaces failed" is available in RFEM 5 for contact solids under "Contact Parallel to Surfaces".
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (D, W, S, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- Why do I need the RF‑CONCRETE NL add‑on module for the stability design in RF‑CONCRETE Members? EC 2, Section 5.8.6, only speaks about geometric nonlinearity.
- The address and/or company name has been changed in the authorization file, but this is not applied in the print header.
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?
- How can I rotate a nodal support using the COM interface?