RWIND 2 with RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Determination, implementation and displaying wind flow around structures/objects using digital wind tunnel.
- Calculation of transient incompressible turbulent wind flow with the BlueDyMSolver solver
- LES SpalartAllmarasDDES turbulence model
- Consideration of stationary solution as initial state for transient calculation
- Automatic determination of analysis period and time steps
- Use of intermediate results during the calculation
- Organized display of time-varying results via time step units
- Diagram of drag force and point probe results over analysis time
- Display of line probe results for any time steps in a diagram
- How can I open RWIND using the load wizard in RFEM and RSTAB?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- What is the meaning of the difference in the check sum of drag forces?
- Is it possible to export RWIND Simulation results into a GIS software or any other external program?
- I saw somewhere that it is possible to set the ground level for a model in RWIND (for example, for a model with a basement). Unfortunately, I cannot find where to set this.
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- What is the optimal wind tunnel size in RWIND Simulation?
- Is there the ability to apply the adjusted wind tunnel dimensions in RWIND Simulation for all wind load cases instead of making the revision manually for each load case?
- On the dlubal.com website, I found the option to display the results along a line, or the option to enter the points manually. Where can I find this result view?