Quickly Deleting Module Cases and Results
Tips & Tricks
During the calculation, the program possibly starts many different add-on modules and creates a corresponding number of cases.
If you no longer need them later, you can quickly delete these cases or only the results using the data navigator in RFEM and RSTAB in the context menu of each module.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Sonntag, M.Sc.
Sales & Customer Support
Mr. Sonntag coordinates the Dlubal Software office in Leipzig and is responsible for sales and customer support.
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Before creating a structural model, every user is giving thoughts to the boundary parameters of the system and how to best represent the model. Special attention should be paid to the orientation of the global coordinate system.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After calculating the add -on module RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has deteriorated enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Can I have generated member loads from surface loads act eccentrically on the member section by means of a plane?
- Why are my imperfections displayed differently and can I adjust the display?
- What happens to the programs and add -on modules if the network license times out? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case in the RF-/STEEL add-on module for design, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What effects can renumbering elements have on the printout report and the add -on modules?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How can all surfaces be displayed in gray?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions