Timber Gallery with Pneumatic Cushion
Model to Download
A timber gallery with a pneumatic cushion as a light opening
Model Used in
- Event 002222 | Eurocode 5 | Calculation of timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002223 | Eurocode 5 | Calculation of timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002300 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Video 000040 | Pneumatic Membrane Structures with RFEM & RF-FORM-FINDING
- Video 001892 | Trailer: Structural Timber with Dlubal Software
- Video 002778 | UPD 004 | Update to Program Version x.26
- Views 590x
- Downloads 95x
- Updated 06/22/2021
- Size 80.72 MB
- Number of Nodes 70
- Number of Lines 100
- Number of Members 100
- Number of Surfaces 14
- Number of Solids 1
- Number of Load Cases 8
- Number of Load Combinations 23
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 16.844 t
- Dimensions 111,09 x 111,09 x 66,5 feet
- Program Version 5.24.01.156530
This article compares it with the following article: Design of concrete columns subjected to centric compression with RF-CONCRETE Members . It is therefore a question of taking exactly the same theoretical application carried out on RF-CONCRETE Members and reproducing it on RF-CONCRETE Columns. Thus, the objective is to compare the different input parameters and the results obtained for the two additional modules for the design of column -type concrete members.
Online training | English | Thu, May 20, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online training | EC 5 Timber Structures
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?