You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion
Model to Download
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion as light opening
Model Used in
- Views 295x
- Downloads 61x
- Updated 24 November 2020
- Size 80,72 MB
- Number of nodes 70
- Number of Lines 100
- Number of Members 100
- Number of Surfaces 14
- Number of solids 1
- Number of load cases 8
- Number of load combinations 23
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total weight 16.844 t
- Dimensions 10,322 x 10,322 x 6,180 m
- Program Version 5.24.01.156530
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?
- How can I teach the program that it automatically increases the longitudinal reinforcement when calculating the deflection of the slabs so that the specified deflection is met?
- For my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report in LaTeX. It is possible to completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created in RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?