Wooden Gallery with Pneumatic Cushion
Model to Download
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion as light opening
Model Used in
- Event 002188 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002189 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002191 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Video 000040 | Pneumatic Membrane Structures with RFEM & RF-FORM-FINDING
- Video 001892 | Trailer: Structural Timber with Dlubal Software
- Views 538x
- Downloads 86x
- Updated 21 December 2020
- Size 80,72 MB
- Number of Nodes 70
- Number of Lines 100
- Number of Members 100
- Number of Surfaces 14
- Number of Solids 1
- Number of Load Cases 8
- Number of Load Combinations 23
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 16.844 t
- Dimensions 33.86 x 33.86 x 20.27 ft
- Program Version 5.24.01.156530
Arbitrary point load distributions often occur in the load definition of member structures.
Online Training | English | Wed, Mar 17, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CET | Online Training | EC 5 Timber Structures
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The four plates, identically loaded, show different negative moments at the point of support. Is this a mistake?
- The protocol lacks information on the limit time for the assessment of fire resistance R in the RF-TIMBER Pro add-on module. Can this information be added to the report?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to set parameters for shrinkage and creep calculation in RF-CONCRETE Members?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?