Pillar base connection
Model to Download
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam. Model can be also available as parametrized block at Dlubal Latam site.
The calculation of complex structures by means of finite element analysis software is generally performed on the entire model. However, the construction of such structures is a process carried out in multiple stages where the final state of the building is achieved by combining the separate structural parts. To avoid errors in the calculation of overall models, the influence of the construction process must be considered. In RFEM 6, this is possible by using the Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) add-on.
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
The Concrete Design add-on combines all CONCRETE add-on modules from RFEM 5/RSTAB 8. Compared to these add-on modules, the following new features have been added to the Concrete Design add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9:
- Input of design-relevant specifications (effective lengths, durability, reinforcement directions, surface reinforcement) directly in the RFEM or RSTAB model
- Extensive input options for longitudinal and transverse reinforcement of members
- Detailed intermediate results for the design with specification of the equations of the applied standard for better traceability of the calculation
- New interaction diagram with interactive graphic for N, M, and M + N from cross-section design incl. output of the secant and tangent stiffness
- Design of the defined reinforcement in the ultimate limit state and serviceability limit state incl. graphical output of the design ratio for the respective component
- Automatic check of the defined reinforcement with regard to the construction or general reinforcement rules for reinforced member and surface components
- Cross-section design optionally with net values of the concrete section
- Design according to the Russian standard SP 63.13330
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?