This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Bus stop made from steel members to use for wind testing in RWIND.
Model Used in
- Views 294x
- Downloads 35x
- Updated 03/20/2023
- Number of Nodes 24
- Number of Lines 43
- Number of Members 41
- Number of Surfaces 3
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.984 tons
- Dimensions 13.12 x 8.85 x 6.66 feet
Linear Critical Load Analysis Using Finite Strip Method (FSM)
This article presents the linear critical load analysis of cross-sections in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RF-/STEEL Warping Torsion Module Extension | Lateral-Torsional Buckling Analysis of Members According to Second-Order Analysis with 7 Degrees of Freedom
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged Connections of Lattice Towers According to EC 3
RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Effective Lengths for Lattice Towers
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- How do I create a splice connection in the Steel Joints add-on?
- Can I design user-defined (parametric) sections according to AISI S100 or CSA S136?