This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
Multi-Story Reinforced Concrete Building
Model Used in
- Views 145x
- Downloads 29x
- Updated 11/17/2023
- Number of Nodes 195
- Number of Lines 337
- Number of Members 195
- Number of Surfaces 106
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 5
- Number of Load Combinations 10
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 1017.832 tons
- Dimensions 57.41 x 66.77 x 47.57 feet
If you want to use a pure surface model, for example, when determining the internal forces and moments, but the structural component is still designed on the member model, you can take advantage of a result beam.
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- How can I create a contact solid between two surfaces in RFEM?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?