- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
Eurocode 2 | Concrete structures according to DIN EN 1992-1-1
Information about online training
Why an online training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
Basics of the design in RF-CONCRETE Members
Basics of design in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces
Punching shear checks with RF-PUNCH Pro
|-||Tips & Tricks|
- Training certificate
- Training presentation for download
- Used models for download
- Video recording of the training
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Adrian Langhammer
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Langhammer is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for reinforced cocrete, and provides technical support for our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Paul Kieloch
Product Engineering & Customer Support
As technical support, Mr. Kieloch answers the questions of Dlubal Software customers, and is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for reinforced concrete structures.
- Concrete Structural Analysis & Design Software
- Product Description | RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM
- Product Description | RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE Deflect
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
The nonlinear calculation is activated by selecting the design method of the serviceability limit state. You can individually select the analyses to be performed as well as the stress-strain diagrams for concrete and reinforcing steel. It is possible to influence the iteration process by the control parameters of the convergence accuracy, the maximum number of iterations, the arrangement of layers in relation to the cross-section depth, or the damping factor.
You can set the limit values in the serviceability limit state individually for each surface or a surface group. Allowable limit values are defined by the maximum deformation, the maximum stresses, or the maximum crack widths. The definition of the maximum deformation requires an additional specification whether the non-deformed or the deformed system should be used for the design.
The nonlinear calculation can be applied to the ultimate and the serviceability limit state design. In addition, you can specify the concrete tensile strength or the tension stiffening between the cracks. It is possible to influence the iteration process by the control parameters of the convergence accuracy, the maximum number of iterations, and the damping factor.
- Does the required reinforcement in the Results navigator correspond to the design of ultimate limit state or serviceability limit state, or both?
- Why is it not possible to select "ULS," "SLS," or "ULS/SLS" for the "required reinforcement"? I cannot find the selection for this anymore.
- I get in the module RF-CONCRETE Surfaces at the steel stress detection in Limit state of serviceability (GZG) an unacceptability and no values for the steel stresses are issued. In addition, message 239) is output. Why is that?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- Is it possible to manually specify a longitudinal reinforcement for design in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- Can I simulate the cracked state of a concrete cross-section for a bending beam with the "Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic 1D" material model?