Optimal BIM Integration with Revit and RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Direct integration link between Revit and RFEM
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Up to 08:35: Introduction
- Up to 19:40: Description and export of Revit structural model
- Up to 42:25: Import and steel design of Revit model in RFEM
- Up to 44:07: Export of updated model to Revit
- Up to 57:52: Concrete member/slab reinforcement design in RFEM andexport to Revit
- Up to 58:00: New model export from RFEM to Revit
- Up to 1:03:15: Conclusion
KeywordsRevit, Autodesk, BIM, BIM integration, BIM solutions, RFEM,link, round-trip, update, export, import, direct interface, FEA, finite element analysis, finite element method, FEM
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lukas Sühnel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Lukas Sühnel is responsible for the quality assurance of RSTAB/RFEM as well as technical support for customers. He will be a presenter for this webinar.
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.