Point Supported Glass Design in RFEM
- Concept of RFEM and RF-GLASS
- Simplified glass point supported fittings with nodal supports
- Detailed glass point supported fittings with contact solids
- Up to 6:00: Introduction
- Up to 32:08: Simplified approach for point supported glass design in RFEM and RF-GLASS
- Up to 50:52: Modeling of point fastener with contact solids
- Up to 1:00:52: Detailed approach for point supported glass design
- Up to 1:03:18: Closing remarks
Keywordsglass, design, point supported, contact solid, nonlinear, FEA, finite element analysis, global, local, simplified, detailed, ASTM, DIN 18008, laminated, insulated, single-layer
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.