RWIND Simulation - Wind Load Simulation and Generation
Free Online Seminar
- Wind load parameter and load case definitions in RFEM
- Wind simulation in RWIND Simulation digital wind tunnel
- Wind load export into RFEM for structural analysis
- RWIND Simulation advantages and benefits
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:12 RWIND Simulation theory and workflow
- 06:20 Review of initial structure in RFEM
- 18:00 RWIND Simulation settings and parameters in RFEM
- 31:51 Model and input review in RWIND Simulation
- 40:05 Review of CFD numerical wind load results
- 48:04 Adjacent building and terrain influence consideration
- 54:14 Wind force export to RFEM
- 58:19 Conclusion
Amy Heilig, MS, PE
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.